Third Party Sites
TravelBeauty.com®, TRAVEL BEAUTY® and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of TRAVEL BEAUTY® and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by TRAVEL BEAUTY® in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits TRAVEL BEAUTY®. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos that may appear on the Sites are the property of their respective owners and are used by permission.
The products displayed on the Sites for sale can be ordered and delivered only within the United State of America. All prices displayed on the Sites are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the U.S. If any minor uses any goods or product obtained or purchased from TRAVEL BEAUTY®, it should be only after the legal or parental guardian has discussed the product with the minor's doctor. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by TRAVEL BEAUTY®.
All matters concerning the products and other merchandise and related services carried by TRAVEL BEAUTY® and manufactured or distributed by entities other than TRAVEL BEAUTY® (the “Third Party Sellers”) including, but not limited to, instructions and manuals, suggested use, warranties, guarantees, and consumer claims, are solely between you and the Third Party Sellers. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, we make no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any products or other merchandise manufactured or distributed by the Third Party Sellers and assume no responsibility for such products or merchandise.
Responsibility for Your Content
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Sites, through our Interactive Services or otherwise, including the submission of product ratings and reviews and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, ratings, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials (collectively, "Content"). We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to curate any Content that contains fowl language, is obscene, and/or is inappropriate for the Sites or the Interactive Services in our sole and absolute discretion.
Your Use of Content on the Sites and Limitation of Liability
Your Content Submissions
By submitting Content to TRAVEL BEAUTY®, you represent and warrant that:
- You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Content will be available to all other users of the Sites, the Interactive Services and potentially Third Party Sites;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- All Content that you post is accurate;
You also represent and warrant that any Content you submit:
- Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Does not harm minors;
- Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party; " does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; and
- Does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Guidelines for Interactive Services
We want to know what you think of the products you've tried, bought, know and love and we encourage you to use our Interactive Services. When writing a review, or participating in real-time, forums, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you like or dislike a product; and
You may not use our Interactive Services to impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any TRAVEL BEAUTY® official, expert, forum leader, guide or host, or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You may not use the Interactive Services to collect or store personal data about other users.
As noted above, TRAVEL BEAUTY® reserves the right to not post a review or to withdraw a posted review for any reason. Your review will be excluded if it violates those Rules and the Guidelines or the provisions in these Terms of Service regarding submission of Content generally.
Third Party Content and Third Party Sites
TRAVEL BEAUTY® may provide content of third parties ("Third Party Content") or links to Third Party Sites as a service to those interested in this information. TRAVEL BEAUTY® does not monitor, approve or have any control over any Third Party Content or the Third Party Sites and the inclusion of links to Third Party Content or Third Party Sites does not imply any association or relationship between TRAVEL BEAUTY® and such third party. TRAVEL BEAUTY® does not guarantee, endorse or adopt the accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Content or any Third Party Site. TRAVEL BEAUTY® is not responsible for updating or reviewing Third Party Content or Third Party Sites. You use Third Party Content and Third Party Sites at your own risk. Third Party Content, including comments from third party users submitted to TRAVEL BEAUTY® through the Interactive Services, do not necessarily reflect the views of TRAVEL BEAUTY®.
If you access the Sites via your mobile phone or tablet, please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees or data charges, will still apply.
Modification of Content
Reservation of Rights
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND INTERACTIVE SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADS, UPLOADS OR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE YOU EXPERIENCE FROM USING THE SITES AND SERVICES) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE SITES AND SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITES OR SERVICES), ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" “WITH ALL FAULTS” "WHERE-IS" AND "WHERE AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TRAVEL BEAUTY® MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TRAVEL BEAUTY® DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR INTERACTIVE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CAN MODIFY THE TERMS OF THE DISCLAIMER SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT.
IN ADDITION, TRAVEL BEAUTY® DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITES OR THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TRAVEL BEAUTY® DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) AS TO THE SITES AND SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITES AND SERVICES.
THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT TRAVEL BEAUTY® IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL, HEALTH, THERAPEUTIC, COUNSELING, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL OR OTHER SERVICES OR ADVICE (OTHER THAN INFORMATIONAL SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS IT IS CARRYING FOR SALE) AND SUBJECT TO THE LIMITATIONS, DISCLAIMERS AND QUALIFICATION SET FORTH ABOVE. TRAVEL BEAUTY® ENCOURAGES YOU TO SEEK APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR CARE REGARDING ANY SITUATION THAT REQUIRES SUCH ATTENTION.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITES, TRAVEL BEAUTY® OR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MANAGERS, MANAGING MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR ANY THIRD PARTY MAKING CLAIMS BY OR THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF TRAVEL BEAUTY® HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE.
If any part of these warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liabilities shall not exceed ten dollars ($10).
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice
Content may be posted or otherwise made available via the Sites and the Interactive Services by third parties not within our control, including users of and visitors to the Sites. We are under no obligation to, and may not review content so posted, however, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party's copyright to remain on the Sites or to continue to be made available through the Interactive Services. If you believe any materials on the Sites or in the Interactive Services infringe a copyright, you should promptly provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
DMCA Notice Agent
407 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016
We may (but shall not be obligated to) take such action as it may deem lawful and appropriate in its sole discretion in response to such DMCA notices.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
Last Updated November 26, 2013