Ships November 27th
Fun Without the Sun
Whether you're looking for a kiss of color or the simulation of a St. Tropez scorch, Institut Esthederm's self-tanners always deliver. The Sun Sheen range is able to imitate the distribution of melanin pigments onto skin's surface. Sounds fancy, but what does it mean?
- Creates the perfect replica of a natural tan...even on the fairest of us all
- Lower DHA dose of this "Light" formula delivers a gradual and subtle tan
- DHA works together with dispersion agents to create an evenly distributed tan
- Free-radical fighters Vitamin E and Flavonoid help to preserve skin's youthfulness
- Cellular Water optimizes skin cells' energy and boosts their activity, treating your skin as it tans
- Hydrating Complex maintains an ideal hydration level, leaving you with soft, supple and comfortable skin
Please note: About the only thing this product doesn't do is offer sun protection, so make sure to apply your favorite Institut Esthederm sunscreen as well.
Apply lotion evenly to a cleansed, dry and exfoliated face. Unless you want tan palms, wash your hands well immediately after application. You can use this self-tanning cream daily. Suitable for all skin types, especially fair skin.
Water*, glycerin, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, pentylene glycol, dihydroxyacetone, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, cetearyl, isononanoate, tridecyl trimellitate, arachidyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, carnosine, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, algae extract, disodium adenosine triphosphate, behenyl alcohol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, arachidyl glucoside, glyceryl polyacrylate, isohexadecane, sodium metabisulfite, propylene glycol, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, fragrance. [ES 889V1].
*Cellular Water: Water, disodium adenosine triphosphate, carnosine, mineral salts.